Every relationship has its ups and downs. At times, things can get so rocky, you might even think of giving up.
Pastor Rick Warren, writing on Faith Gateway, says relationships are always worth saving. While it may take work and practice, forgiveness in relationships will bring honor to God, and display His Love to the world around us.
Pastor Rick Warren offers us 7 biblical steps to restore a shaky relationship.
1. Talk to God before talking to the person.
2. Always take the initiative.
3. Sympathize with their feelings.
4. Confess your part of the conflict.
5. Attack the problem, not the person.
6. Cooperate as much as possible.
7. Emphasize reconciliation, not resolution.
Click here to read the full article, and learn about the importance of reconciling a broken relationship.
Get help with your relationship today
If you are struggling with a relationship and need support, J.D. Murphy is here to help. Call now or just fill out the contact form and press Send.