Are you having problems in the bedroom? Is the idea of having sex on a regular basis exciting or unbearable? One of the main reasons couples seek out marriage counseling is because they are having problems with their intimate lives.
Aaron Anderson, a therapist and Director of The Marriage and Family Clinic in Denver, shares with us 1o reasons why sex is good for your relationship.
1. Sex is a metaphor for the rest of your relationship
2. It’s better than browsing Facebook
3. It’s good for your health
4. It brings you closer together
5. It’s like going on a date — at home
6. It forces you to communicate
7. It’s fun
8. The big “O”
9. It helps you grow as a person
10. It helps you feel like more like a man/woman
Be sure to read the full article for more details.
If you and your partner need support and guidance in your intimate lives, J.D is here to help. Call now to learn more about marriage counseling in Pineville, or just fill out the contact form and press Send.