Are you going through a hard time? Is panic starting to set in as you wonder how you will stay afloat and get to the other side?
At some point or another, we all go through trying times, and experience some sort of struggle in our lives. The main thing to keep in mind, is that hard times pass, and more often than not, we become better people after we endure the hardships.
Chad Veach, writing in FaithGateway.com offers us 7 actions points to keep us afloat during times of struggle. Try some of his suggestions and you will begin to find new strength to cope with your current reality.
- Remember that God is with you. He will never leave or forsake you.
- Praise God before the breakthrough. Praise Him before the miracle appears.
- Surround yourself with people who will speak life over you and your situation.
- Don’t get bitter; get better.
- Don’t let the enemy convince you that you’re the only one going through something.
- Get perspective.
- Don’t make any major life decisions until you calm down, drink some water, and get a good night’s rest
Read the full article here.
Get started today
If you are going through a hard time, J.D. Murphy is here to help. Call today or fill out the contact form and press Send.